New Chapter Removals Cardiff offers a range of professional removal and storage services for your home or business. We are based in Cardiff, South Wales and are currently able to provide our services all over the UK and Europe. With years of experience and a great team combined, New Chapter Removals Cardiff will always make your move an easy process from start to finish.
WHO WE ARE
New Chapter Removals Cardiff has grown and expanded from a small business to one which is known for its exceptional track record. The fact is, moving house or switching your business premises can be an incredibly anxious time. The last thing you need to worry about is whether your prized possessions are going to make it there safely! You need a removals company that you can trust, rely on, and afford.
We offer a variety of services. Our reliable removals team receive on-going training and are capable of moving absolutely anything. Whether it be that antique dresser, or that grand piano in the dining room, we can move it. We use the best equipment to ensure safe removal of any large pieces such as pianos or pool/snooker tables. This allow us to provide your precious items with the love and care they deserve.
We have a range of vehicles to suit your personal needs when completing removals in Cardiff. All of which are regularly serviced and well maintained to ensure all your household possessions are secured cleanly and safely. All your furniture will be protected with our heavy duty blankets, then strapped up securely in place.
On arrival at your new home or office we will place everything where you would like it, and we offer a service which no other company will. Our unpacking service is for those who cannot handle the large number of boxes, and the extra few days spent dealing with the move. We think of every part of the move, not just A to B. When moving home we understand the stress it can potentially cause, so let us help you unpack and be that extra hand to make sure everything goes back into its correct place.
We provide short and long distance house removals whether you’re moving across town or across the country.
We offer our removals service to any location within across Europe and provide a range of relocation, removal and storage options to suit any customer needs.
We offer a number of large storage facilities that your items can be moved too. We will choose a local storage branch to place your items or we can use storage branch of your choice.
With 1 million other things on your list before the big move day, packing is the last thing you want to be worrying about. Here at New Chapter, we also offer a fantastic packing service that is second to none.
Here at New Chapter Removals we provide a range of services to assist small to large business’s during a change or relocation.
New Chapter Removals Cardiff understand that as a student, money is the last thing you want to fork out when moving house.
Why are we the one of the best removal companies in Cardiff?
We are a South Wales based company and operate all over Europe. Whatever it is, we can move it! As we operate as one of the leading removal companies in Cardiff, we pride ourselves on delivering a quality service and knowledgeable team members to ensure a safe move every single time.
Moving house or business can be a painfully stressful process, so let our team take that weight off your shoulders, and onto theirs! Like most removal companies in Cardiff we offer a range of services. From house moves to office moves, or maybe that one awkward item that you just can’t deal with… there’s nothing we can’t move.
What makes us different is the level of expertise we possess and the amount care that goes into every single move that we do, not to mention our fantastic packing service! New Chapter Removals Cardiff is one of the expert removal companies in Cardiff and our movers have years of experience within the removals and storage industry.
When choosing a removal companies in Cardiff, it is important to be able to depend on that company to ensure the safe transport of your items. You can always count on us for a smooth friendly service, ran professionally and efficiently, helping you settle in, in no time.
- To provide a bespoke removal service like no other company out there
- To keep our customers stress levels at a minimum, all of the time.
- To maintain transparency across all areas of our business.
- Provide a friendly and relaxed service for all parties involved.
- To ensure that we are a company that transports goods safely and securely.
Key Services & Skills
As we are one of the leading removal companies in Cardiff we also supply and deliver all packing materials, pack your house for you, load it into our vehicles, transport it, unload and place where you wish in your new property, then even unpack all of those boxes for you. It can take days, maybe weeks to get all unpacked and settled in, so why not use our tailored service. What other removal companies Cardiff could offer such an easy, quick, service?
Ensure you’re getting the most out of your removal company.
Questions to ask before the go ahead.
We have all heard a bad story about a removals company, so make sure you ask all the right questions before your move. Research companies to select a moving company you can trust. Make sure you do all you can to assure your confidence in the firm you select.
By clicking the tabs below you will find some useful information you should use when choosing your removal company to ensure you do not become a victim on your moving day.
Or if you want to save yourself the hassle of finding the right removals company, choose us and we will guarantee high quality here at New Chapter Removals Cardiff.
- Be sure to ask the removals firm to send a surveyor to confirm the volume of your possessions to be moved and also take the time to discuss your requirements. You should not be charged for this visit.
- Ask if they offer a packing service. Be sure to let them know if this is something you require when you instruct them so they can dedicate sufficient time to complete your packing and include it in your quote to ensure you will be aware of the costs.
- Ask if they have storage available or if they can recommend somewhere.
- After the survey and discussing any additional services you require, ask for a full written quotation and a fixed price.
- Ask the company what size vehicles they have. There are a lot of man and van companies with small vans which are not in good nick. It’s no good them having a transit van for removals, it is vital to have the correct vehicle when completing your move.
- Ask the removals company if they supply boxes. Some will sell you sets of packing boxes; some will be able to provide them as part of the move. Always ask for double walled as these are stronger, get plenty of tape and arm yourself with a small cutter to open the boxes at the other end.
- Check that the removals company has decent equipment such as SatNav to locate your new home, blankets to wrap furniture, mattress covers ext. These pieces of equipment can make the difference between a bad and a good move.
- Are their members of staff trained?
- Are their staff uniformed?
- Will the movers who work on your move be casual, contractors or are they fully employed? Casual workers are less inclined to worry about your possessions.